CA Plus 20K 2.0 Cricket Batting Gloves
Couldn't load pickup availability
This glove is another addition in the gloves of plus 20k series. Either you choose it or any other pair from the same series and collection. Every product has its specialty and is going to facilitate you according to your budget. So this glove is manufactured from premium sheep leather which is instilled on the palm area making it lightweight and comfortable to carry. Also, the presence of PU at the back of the hands assures durability and quality. Wrist fitting is a 100% percent pure cotton towel with an adjustable stick system for all types of wrists. This cotton towel also protects you from the sweat of the arm that can slip into your hand while playing especially in hot weather.
The high-density foam which is submerged in it throughout gives your hand protection against severe ball jolts in the field. wearing a fine product like this pair can be your confidence booster and comfort zone as well. Then talking about the fingers which are manufactured by the protection fiber facilitates in handling shocks. So a product offering the aforementioned features should be a part of your cricket accessories.
- Premium sheep leather at the palm area
- The presence of PU on the facing assures durability and reliability.
- The attractive combination of a hundred % grey colored wrist and white glove
- Ideal for all formats of crickets like T20, 1day, county, test, etc.
- The protection fiber in the front glove prevents finger injuries.