BOLA Junior Bowling Machine
Brand new from BOLA Manufacturing Limited the BOLA Junior brings the quality and design expertise of the BOLA brand to the junior cricket practice market providing tried and tested BOLA technology at an entry level price. BOLA Junior has been designed to enable juniors to practice in the same way as their senior counterparts by bringing tireless accurate bowling for endless hours of batting practice and fun. Like the senior BOLA Machines the BOLA Junior has two ball throwing wheels for realistic bounce and swing. Single wheel product designs (originally developed for Baseball where the ball doesn't bounce) are not able to do this. The machine is light (8 kg), easy to carry and set up so can be operational in a few minutes.
- A fully enclosed, battery operated cricket bowling machine for junior or domestic practice.
- Adjustable delivery speeds in 3 mph increments from 15 to a maximum 65 mph.
- Microprocessor based digital speed control with membrane switch panel.
- Swing and pace bowling.
- Electronic random variation facility for competitive practice.
- Precision line and length adjustment.
- Brushless motors for a longer working life, with increased reliability and better efficiency.
- The BOLA Junior Bowling Machine can also be used with tennis balls, which will bowl up to 50 mph.
- Manufactured from quality materials - steel fabricated chassis with a vacuum formed plastic casing.
- Injection moulded ball delivery wheels.
- Machine weight: 8 kg
- Auto Ball Feeder can feed balls into the machine every 4, 7 or 10 seconds (selectable) allowing solo practice (children must be supervised at all times).
- BOLA Junior Practice Balls are 68mm diameter, dimpled, orange in colour and weigh 70 grams each and produce a realistic flight and bounce.
- Complete with a 12 volt battery and battery charger.